This is, of course, in reference to my post from Indiefest when I saw the movie "The Urim and Thummim" (scroll down near the end). As a throwaway joke I mentioned I wanted to look into the Urim and Thummim, since the movie never did, and then I joked that I wanted to steal it. This response, I don't know if I should take as a joke or as a real threat (fact is, I'm probably not taking a road trip to Kentucky anytime soon so I'll probably never even see the Urim and Thummim). But the interesting thing is I can't really strongly disagree with anything in this response.
Jason, I wanted to tell you if you think your bad enough to steal the UT come and try it. I can tell you that you will not be a happy camper. I will take your face off and stick it up your fat stinking, ugly ass! Now thats probably something your weird self would enjoy. I am glad you seen the show, although I don't like your bullshit comments. I challenge you to try to steal anything from me. You will not leave on your own feet. If you ever get serious you might enjoy life a little bit better. Life is short, and even shorter for people like you who overlook the best things in this life. I hope you get help for yourself. Everything you say reflects your person. Be careful of what you say, it might come back to haunt you
Come Get Some
- I am in pretty bad shape, and if I tried to steal it I'm sure I'd get my ass kicked.
- I do, in fact, have a fat, stinking, ugly ass.
- Although I probably wouldn't enjoy having my face ripped off and shoved up said fat, stinking, ugly ass, I must admit there's a bit of the scientific part of my mind that's curious what it would look like. Although I'd rather be an objective observer watching it happen to someone else. I guess that could confirm I have a "weird self"
- My comments--like most of my comments--had a high degree of bullshit. But I should emphasize that I truly did enjoy this movie and found the characters likable (in the movie, not in this response)
- If I tried to steal anything, I probably wouldn't leave on my own two feet (even if I were successful, it's a long walk back from Kentucky so I'd probably take a car or airplane)
- I have considered, in fact, that my inability to take anything truly seriously does in fact negatively impact my life. Luckily, I don't take such worries very seriously.
- This is not the first time someone has told me I should seek help, but my fear of psychiatrists is the only thing keeping me sane.
- I agree that everything you say reflects on you as a person
- I especially agree that you should be careful what you say, as it might come back to haunt you.
So thank you, Tinita Walker, for highlighting all my faults based on one throwaway joke in a movie about your artifact. You've changed my fucking life!