Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jason has a few quick comments about Berlin and Beyond

First, the last two posts were in the wrong order. I saw "A Friend of Mine" before seeing "The Free Will". They showed up that way because I wrote them on my cell phone while I was underground on the BART, and sent them both out when I was above ground again. Sorry, I'll try to be more careful about that in the future.

Also I wanted to say that the director Matthias Glasner was there for "The Free Will", but I couldn't stay for the Q&A because I had to run to catch the last BART train home. So I'm sorry I missed him. Although it wasn't a fun movie, it was fascinating.

And finally, it occurs to me that people might want to know that the festival website is at http://www.berlinandbeyond.com/index.html. Go there to learn more about these movies or about the Goethe Institute that sponsors the festival.

That's it, good night everyone.

--Jason

No comments: