Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jason watches "Max Payne"

Dude, I've got this great idea for a movie--a good cop is haunted by the murder of his wife and baby, and searches for the killer even as his career has suffered! Wait, there's more--there's a super-soldier serum! But wait, there's more! The super-serum is flawed, so that while it makes the villain nigh-invulnerable, it makes 99% of the users insane! Plus, it was created by a corrupt corporation that tried to cover up its existence! Ummm...there's some junior high level Norse mythology? The hero's name is a pun? It's based on a video game? Is there anything that would make you want to see this movie?

I snuck into this movie after "Rock n Rolla", and I still want my money back. Add this to the list of lines I never thought I'd type: "Mark Wahlberg, this is beneath you".

1 comment:

Jeff Ross said...

It had a good trailer....