Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jason goes to Bad Movie Night and watches DRACULA 2000...or something similar

I'm not sure how this qualifies as a vampire movie. It's a story of a young man who is bitten by a strange creature and then develops weird powers. And it seems to be a metaphor for puberty, as there are a lot of sight gags about white stuff shooting out of him.

Also, the disk of DRACULA 2000 was bad--we couldn't turn off the director's commentary. And you know how we hate hearing people talk over the movie. So we turned it off and watched SPIDER-MAN instead. Vampire month is off to an even less auspicious start than usual.

Running Time: 121 minutes (note: just counting the running time of SPIDER-MAN, not the ~30 or so minutes we spent trying to watch DRACULA 2000. I don't give myself minutes for movies I don't finish.)
My Total Minutes: 299,525

No comments: