Monday, April 11, 2011

Jason goes to Bad Movie Night and watches FOXY BROWN

Blaxploitation month continues. Pam Grier takes down an evil, passionless white bitch (to be fair, maybe the character wasn't passionless, maybe the actress was just terrible) who killed her boyfriend. And she gets her tits out a few time, which is nice.

The biggest problem is that the plot hinges on her junkie brother recognizing her "new" boyfriend is really her old boyfriend--a government agent who faked his own death. Now maybe I'm not the target audience, but to my eye the only two characters who don't look alike are...

Ah, fuck it, I can't finish that joke.

Oh yeah, and spoiler alert: it's got a penis-severing scene. Not graphic, but I still love a good ol' cinematic de-phallusing.

This might just be the best bad movie ever!

Running Time: 94 minutes
My Total Minutes: 231,533

No comments: