Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jason Burns the Man

And more important, I guess, is that I made it home from Burning Man safely.

I had a great week mostly staying in camp alternating between drinking and passing out. The abortion clinic had record business--we gave out 500 vodka-jello filled fetuses (feti?) and three 2-gallon buckets of medical waste over the course of the week.

But enough about me, what happens in Burning Man stays at Burning Man (except for the STD's). If you wanna learn more, come out and Burn with me next year.

I'll just leave you with this. The parts I remembered were a lot of fun, but apparently I also got a bit of ass that I don't remember:

6 comments:

Perfect Timing said...

Who is that....? Clearly not Maria or Anya...

puppymeat said...

That's Viva.

Dadmaniac said...

Hmmm. Sounds interesting, but was it as fun as driving down the Alaska Highway from Anchorage to Bellingham???

baceman007 said...

hmmmmm...

AdFunds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.