Sunday, June 17, 2007

Jason's on Dread Central

So I ran into Sean Smithson of Dread Central and Nightmare Alley TV at Holehead, and he's posted a little write-up of me on here. Check it out, I'm becoming famous!

Oh yeah, and since he already confessed in my comments section, he was one of the drunkards making too much noise during "The Living and the Dead" [um..."The Last House in the Woods"], but I've at least forgiven him. At least we agree on our favorite movie in the fest, "Murder Party" (although I'd also give a shout-out to "The Living and the Dead" as the best--there's a subtle difference between "best" and "my favorite").

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It was "Last House In The Woods" I was being a loud drunkard at, not "The Living And The Dead" (which I missed. Thank god for screeners)

You're slipping Jason!

Hehe.

puppymeat said...

D'oh!

I was thinking ahead to mentioning that "The Living and the Dead" was the best movie in the festival (although "Murder Party" was more fun). I've watched somewhere around 270 movies this year and posted them all, I guarantee that's not the only mistake I've made.

Erk Schmerk said...

Speaking of mistakes, jason's last name is misspelled on the Dread Central site.

picky, picky, picky.

Dadmaniac said...

Hey! He DID spell Jason's name wrong. Such are the fickle winds of fate and fame.

puppymeat said...

That's true, and I actually noticed that and then immediately forgot because it happens so often. But for the record I'm Jason Wiener, not Jason Weiner.

Jeff Ross said...

Check out the Variety review :

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117933927.html?categoryid=31&cs=1

Jeff Ross said...

huh, it cut off the link.
but the Vareity magazine site has a great review of Living and the Dead...