First, I like the idea, both of an eco-warrior and graphic violence with teddy bears. And with practice or help it could be something pretty cool. And Tebby and Moose Avenger look suitably crude and cute. Now on to the criticism.
- The opening narration is too long. For about a minute (about a third of your movie) you have nothing but a picture of the earth and your voice. Figure out how to say what you want to say faster, or find a different way to say it.
- When the stop-motion starts, it's pretty crude and amateur. But really, you could make the aesthetic work for you. I don't know if you're old enough to remember those film strips in school where the soundtrack beeped and you had to manually advance to the next frame, so you were really watching a series of photographs instead of a film. Well, it's about half-way between that and professional stop-motion. And the more I think about it, I'd laugh more if it were a filmstrip, because it'd make me imagine a teacher having to show this to her class.
- Get some friends to help do a few voices. Maybe I'm too close to the source so I know what it sounds like when you're making funny voices. But especially when the two jerks in the car are talking, I had trouble distinguishing which was which.
- When Tebby stabs them, is that supposed to be blood or shit coming out? If you're saying they're full of shit, cool, but make it more obvious. Tebby or someone could yell "Ooh, shit! That stinks!" or something. If it's just supposed to be blood, make it redder. But please tell me it's supposed to be shit.
- You introduce a villain at the end who wasn't in the rest of the movie and does nothing. Fine idea for a villain, but put him earlier in the movie and make him do something, or save him for the beginning of episode 2.
Oh, and by the way, I don't want anyone else to get the idea that you can get free publicity here just by marrying my sister. Besides, I only have one eligible sister left.