Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jason celebrates the return of the San Jose Earthquakes!

So I was going to write about the panel discussion I attended last night about horror movies. Interesting panel, but didn't really tell me anything new about horror. Mostly it was just fun watching knowledgable horror fans geek out (the most fun was when people disagreed about specific movies, but those arguments were defused pretty quickly).

But on the way home I learned that my beloved San Jose Earthquakes are coming back in 2008. Woo Hoo! A more official announcement is expected later today, and they'll probably talk about it during the MLS all-star game tomorrow. BTW, if any Quakes fans haven't heard, join us at the Brittania Arms downtown for the MLS all-star viewing party, put a deposit on 2008 season tickets, and get a free t-shirt.

Okay, that's all.

Oh yeah, and go to the Hypnodrome for "Live Acts and Dead Channels" tonight, July 18.

No comments: