Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jason watches HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART 2

There, it's over. And I have little interest in being the millionth person to write about it, so I'll just say it's good--exciting, moving, and most importantly...it ended.

I'll also say, as someone who never read the books (I have no excuse, I was just interested in reading other things), that Snapes' redemption was nice, but pretty much expected. But Neville's heroism was really, really cool. Showing it's heart, not skill, that makes one a hero, his speech rallying the troops and resurrecting Harry (because, as Dumbledore says, "Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic.") was great, and watching him wield the sword of Gryffindor was awesome.

Okay, that's all.

Running Time: 130 minutes
My Total Minutes: 244,080

No comments: