Monday, June 20, 2011

Jason goes to Bad Movie...Late Afternoon and watches SUPERMAN

We started a little early last Sunday, since it was a double feature. A special Happy Birthday to our co-hosts, Sherilyn and Rhiannon. My present was not just my presence, but my leaving early, before the second movie (SUPERMAN II: The Richard Donner Cut). I just couldn't take any more of this ridiculous garbage, so I left. And I would like to say everyone wins, but I woke up in Cleveland. Which, oddly enough, is where Superman was created by Siegel and Shuster. Now I suppose I should actually say something about the movie, but it's been mocked plenty of times (WTF is up with reversing the Earth's orbit reverses time!?) so instead I'll just say Ira's mom is a whore lovely woman who raised a heck of a son.

Running Time: 151 minutes
My Total Minutes: 240,746

No comments: