Monday, January 18, 2010

Jason goes to Bad Movie Night and sees G. I. JOE

A good ol' boy named Duke (so nicknamed because he's full of dookie) and his hilarious negro comic relief save the world from a green, metal-eating maguffin controlled by an evil Scotsman. Then the Baroness appears to make everyone's cobra rise.

There's a ton of flashbacks, and each time I hoped it "accidentally" skipped to a different movie. Sadly, no such luck. But at least it's set up for a sequel--and thinking about that made me cry into the many containers of alcohol I brought along.

Running Time: 118 minutes
My Total Minutes (estimated): 166,634

1 comment:

baceman007 said...

Yeah, I commented previously on this site when you first watched G.I. Joe and my opinion remains the same. Still, it wasn't quite as bad as Michael Bay's Transformers.
http://jasonwatchesmovies.blogspot.com/2009/08/jason-watches-gi-joe-rise-of-cobra.html
Your original post.