Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jason Watches "CJ7"

So I'm trying to cut back on how much I write about general release movies (see my "Run, Fatboy, Run" review). I assume if you're interested you can find out tons more about these movies elsewhere.

Anyway, I consider myself a casual Stephen Chow fan. His movies at their best ("Kung Fu Hustle") are goofy live-action cartoons. Same holds true for "CJ7". Not as go-everywhere wild as "Kung Fu Hustle", but at least it has a magic kung-fu space puppy!

Magic kung-fu space puppy!
Magic kung-fu space puppy!
Magic kung-fu space puppy!
Magic kung-fu space puppy!
Magic kung-fu space puppy!
Magic kung-fu space puppy!
Magic kung-fu space puppy!
Magic kung-fu space puppy!

The end.

1 comment:

Dadmaniac said...

Well, I for one, can't think of anything cooler than a magic kung-fu space puppy...unless it's a magic kung-fu space-pirate monkey. Remember, monkeys are always funny...but pirate monkeys are uber-cool.