Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jason watches "Resident Evil: Extinction"

Because it was playing right after "Eastern Promises". I didn't have high hopes for the third movie in a series based on a video game, but I figures what the hell. The first two were pretty dumb, and this one isn't any smarter. But I was flabbergasted with how many product placements they could put into a post-apocalyptic world. I mean, it's post-apocalyptic...there are no more products to place, and yet they did it! They even named a character freakin' "K-Mart"! I'm at a loss for words.

Oh yeah, and it's another movie that proposes running off to Alaska as a solution to your problems. This is just setting me up for "30 Days of Night", isn't it?

--Update--
Oh yeah, and this was my 338th movie of the year. That might not seem like an important milestone, but it's a new record for me. And I still have another 3+ months left.

No comments: